Zyn:1 Zyn:1

That was wicked

That was really good for an amateur piece. We see all these pros doing work like this but not many amateurs. Keep it up man.

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

Wow

Why arn't you making the real deal, go make some anime series for TV or DVD. Awsome stuff.

Random Acts Random Acts

sick

This made me sick. Some people are so dehumanized. Lack of compassion. Bad Karma.

The Most Annoying Flash The Most Annoying Flash

Awsome

It sums up how retarded our population is, how the dumbest things turn into the most popular. We're all idiots, you forgot to include that retard who video taped himself pretending to be some star wars light saber guy, and then his classmates posted it on the internet.

It'd be need to see a flash that sums up EVERY retarded thing people have ever popularized. Good work man.

Runawayhand Runawayhand

Got the music got soooo annoying

You're good at art and animation, but good god the music was so repetative it just drove me insane, I had to turn my speakers off... Please in your 'to be continued' next episode.... don't loop so much, get some variety, otherwise you have awsome stuff.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

rocketDRIVE rocketDRIVE

awsome

but I agree with everyone else. The music sucked for the action. Really brought down the video, except for the credits, that music worked from the credits, just not the rest of it.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

awsome

This is to the reviewer Malik-B who said "MAN THIS IS THE KIND OF STUFF U ONLY FIND IN DISNEY MOVIES"... maybe thats because Adam WORKS/WORKED for Disney on several movies :P

I really like Bitey, I wish it was a series

FFVI:The Day After Part14 FFVI:The Day After Part14

Nice work

Finally got all my programs installed again on my computer and almost everything is back to running normal, was about to start up on flash again but you did a pretty good job yourself, nice work. Sorry I didn't get that battle scene made up, stupid computers. Alright taker easy.

t dash

Vinstigator responds:

T-Dash! Welcome back! I can't believe I got Daily Feature! But I really wanted your help on some battle scenes. We are definately working on part 15 together! After all, it's hyped up to be the best Day After episode ever! And you're the guy who can make one hell of a battle :D

Final Flash Fantasy ep.1 Final Flash Fantasy ep.1

it was okay

I'd change the name, we allready have an FFF series.. Final Fighting Fantasy... Final Flash Fantasy sounds dumb too, switch it up a bit.

Otherwise good stuff.

FF:WotN Vol1 FF:WotN Vol1

it was alright

Could have used a bit of an intro to explain whats going on, a little background about the 'universe' these characters live in and maybe a little story to follow whats going on.

LeetReeb responds:

i wanted to leave a lot out of it, this will leave a mystery effect and also later on i can put in flashbacks and such...flashbacks with action, btw, this isn't just a 2 or 3 part thing, i don't have any plans for it to end soon, i just wanna keep going with it. We'll see where it goes