How To: Sprite Sheets How To: Sprite Sheets

that was useless

You basically didn't show how to do anything, all your instructions pretty much said 'this is how you do it, but I assume you allready know that, so I won't show you'... WELL what good would your instructions DO if they KNOW how to do it already!.

The Insultinator 2003 The Insultinator 2003

oops!

Hey I wrote a review on your Derek and Kelso 3, just wanted to say that it was ment for another flash entry, so sorry about the confusion!

DXT responds:

Thanks for making the mistake man :-D

Castle Cat 2 Castle Cat 2

Not as good as the first one

The first one was more of an arcade feel, its music was better and gameplay was funner. This new one has poor music, having weapons changed it completely and takes the style of game in a different direction. Should have just made more levels for the first one insted.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Wow this was an awsome and origional idea

Great work! Areas you could improve on. Have a side bar where we can click on the different loops so we don't have to play the song every time we want to remind ourselves what a particular loop number sounds like.

Also, is there anywhere where I could download the loops you used in this flash? I was unfortunately born without any musical instrument talent or abilities :( but I like to play with mixer programs and your loops are the best I've come across! So it would be awsome if you could make your loops available online for fans. Thanks, just leave a link if you're willing the share.

T Dash

A FF FlashRPG A FF FlashRPG

good job

Maybe the reason you didn't make it in the FF section is because you're an attention seeker, you're trying to get credit and recognition. Maybe if you shut up and said less you'd earn more respect. All this junk about a poser and apologising for accidentally stealing a game idea just irritates people. Keep it simple and professional, and be origional. Make something because its fun, not to get into a little section on New Grounds, and you might produce beter quality work. I enjoyed the game though, you're improving. Keep it up. This is way better than most of the FF flash that gets pump'd out on new grounds. Oh yes... kill the music, who cares if you lose a bit of quality because the loop is shorter... if its going to take up so much space, file size is more important than the music.

Saddam Statue Smashfest Saddam Statue Smashfest

stupid clock

....weeee, you know you guys do have the potential to make really good, best of the best flashes, but insted you waste your time and ours by putting together junk and pumping it out onto newgrounds as fast as you can. Another 30 second novelty flash from the clock crew.

Kronik vs. FF1 Kronik vs. FF1

it was pretty cool

For starters, run your text through a spell checker before putting it into your flash... other than that,... well it gets boring fast, but it was still pretty cool.

Starship Eleven Starship Eleven

shit this game pisses me off

its crazy hard, good stuff though, I think any game that runs bug free and actually has the amount of work put into it as this one, tactic core, and that other bubble game, deserves a 10.

tristin t

Kentucky Space Battles Kentucky Space Battles

ah you bastard

haha, this is a ripoff of that old DOS game 'sopwith commander'... I was in the process of doing a re-make of it in flash and you beat me to it youBastard! haha good work though, nicely done.

House Hunting House Hunting

nice work

awsome stuff, except you took 2nd place to a Mr.T cut and paste flash "animation", ouch. Hehe but Mr.T series rules give him some main page space for a few days ;)